Friday, February 6, 2009

OMEGA


My contest pic - I was very tempted to go with another theme but decided after all to go with "Omega" as it truly was the end of a wonderful learning month for me of macro shooting. To answer the questions of the pic, no tricks, just a simple old pressed leaf on a glass table, with a light underneath on the floor and a light up on the table to the side. A big drop of glycerin and it was ready. I took dark and lighter pics as I knew I wanted the outer edge to be lighter.
Thanks everyone for the beautiful comments, I shall treasure them - you are all truly a great bunch of Worthians - I feel sort of sad it's all over.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Sorry to bug you this way, but as I got excommunicated at Worth1000 because of raising "bad questions" (I have yet to understand what that could be and asked the board to tell me, but haven't gotten any response yet) I want to thank you for the nice shoot in January. Wish I could have played in that HxH tournament, but as the admins decided my questions had been too harsh and dangerous for the moral and integrity of the Worth community, it's sadly not going to happen.

    Enjoy your time at w1k and be careful what you ask, and where…

    ReplyDelete