Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 31 - A Knight


Here is my knight in shiny armour come to rescue me from this challenge, he had to stop and get his armour cleaned first.
Well, we have come to the end of the month (FINALLY) and although I've had enough it's been a real blast. Thank you to all you wonderful people who left me a comment, they kept me going when the going got a bit tough. To everyone who finished....CONGRATULATIONS!!!
To those who didn't make it, I hope you still had lots of fun...BRAVO!!!


7 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS on crossing the finish line!

    So are you going to gallop off into the sunset with your knight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on that knight, although I can't really see which bits of him are which - his neck and shoulders? But that might be a product of the Sat night wine I have been imbibing!

    I hope you both live happily every after! Nice work all month and I am so glad you made it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I miss something?? WHAT WAS THE PUZZLE??
    LOL!!????
    Congrats on finishing Isabella! Your gallery has been a pleasure to view! :D
    See you in the HXH!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A creative and interesting crop on this one and very many CONGRATULATIONS on finishing. I enjoyed the added addition of the puzzle. My favourite picture from this gallery is Day 18 - Childs Play. I just love all the bright colours - it's such a cheerful photograph! You have been a fantastic commenter and for that I am greatful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, nice! He looks like he's charging into the sun. Fantastic detail of the visor and that flowing thingy on top of his helmet. Congrats on finishing the challenge! It's been fun figuring out your puzzle, too. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful Knight and a wonderful month....thank you for all the lovely comments you've left for me....I really like all your photos but am particularly fascinated with "miniature and pink"

    ReplyDelete